Sheeba's Old View from the Window

What happened? What's happening. Sheeba's view from the window. Mine, on occasion, from wherever. Yours, from ... where.......?

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

From the "Ay, Chingada!" Files

NYTimes: Somali Is Accused of Planning a Terror Attack at a Shopping Center in Ohio


Makes me wanna choke "bbbbbullshit!


Now, I know Somalis (The Feeder is a half-breed like Cher), and like anyone on the planet they're capable of some nonsense. But the kid's brother (in very American Somali fashion) swears he hates Terrorism more than the Dubya (easy to do it seems, he's cornered the market on it), and really ... I doubt most Somali's running around Columbus (my family included) are interested in much more than cool cars, U.S. dollars, and that freakish idea of the "American Dream".


Now ... back to scrubbing the stains out of my Blue Dress ... (Dubya ... stop spewin!)